Yes, you read right. According to recent discoveries, the human DNA can be affected by the noise around us. While the rest of humanity was focused on the 10% of DNA that decides how human beings grow and develop, Russian scientists decided that the other 90% can’t be all that useless.
Their research yielded an amazing discovery, casting a new light on many phenomena that have been looked down on for ages – self healing, meditation and all that “mumbo jumbo”. They managed to find evidence that, using the proper frequency and “syntax”, human DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed with sound – without the need to actually replace or remove single genes (so far this has been the only known method of DNA manipulation). According to the Scientists, 90% of our DNA that was to date considered “junk DNA” actually follows a pattern in design. Not only that, but a pattern well known to the human race – it follows the rules of syntax, schemantics and grammar, same as all spoken human languages! This points to the fact that the many languages we speak today did not just pop out of someone’s head and form by pure coincidence, but are rather a reflection of our own DNA. On top of all this, it was experimentally proven that you can influence the DNA structure simply by radiating it with a laser, modulated with the sound of a human talking – you can actually use nothing more than the words of a spoken language and redesign our building blocks.